Definitive Guide to IPv6 adoption

Brandon Kim brandon.kim at brandontek.com
Sat Oct 16 15:36:13 UTC 2010

Since we are on the topic of IPv6. I'd like to know if anyone has books/articles they recommend on fully
understanding IPv6 adoption in the work place. I will need to contact ARIN shortly to request a v6 block.

I'm assuming I would be asking for a /64 being an ISP. But I'd like to read up as much as possible before
requesting the block....

I think our approach will be to use dual-stack on the routers and let the clients themselves handle how they want to use IPv6...

Ultimately, it is up to them, their network, and their applications on how to use v6...

Thanks guys!