Network Operators Unite Against SORBS

John Adams jna at retina.net
Tue Oct 12 17:13:14 UTC 2010

Really the best thing to do is to just leave SORBS alone.

The more idiotic bans they put into place with demands for "$50 per IP
per incident", the less trustworthy of an RBL they become.

Most large network operations will end up ignoring them, or if they do
use the data from their RBL, they will take it at a far lower metric
in their overall anti-spam equasion.

-j