Hey Leber - you think Melissa is going to issue that refund properly or do we need to escalate this into legal actions against HE

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Tue Oct 12 16:52:01 UTC 2010

its sad that the list apparently has become a sounding board for these 'operators' who think others care about their plights and opinions which have nothing to do with L1/2/3 issues.

*i'm taking my ball and going home!*

-g

--

This message and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this message may not be that of the organization.