reachability problems Europe->US?

John van Oppen jvanoppen at spectrumnet.us
Thu Oct 7 16:46:39 UTC 2010

It looked like a broken aggregated Ethernet bundle or something similar...     Most annoying was that the issue moved around a bit, over about five hours all the broken test IPs we had started working again and then other destinations started failing.    All was well when we turned down gblx.     As of now though we are seeing the issue as fixed and turned up GBLX again.

Thanks,
John