Facebook down!! Alert!

Matthew Dodd mdodd at doddserver.com
Wed Oct 6 05:06:16 UTC 2010

Still up here in Massachusetts over v4 and v6. Since 11:45am (that is PST, I believe) there is still an ongoing issue with "real-time updates" according to the Live Status page.

http://developers.facebook.com/live_status

Visiting that page just now, the latest API response time graphs are definitely indicative of what looks like serious new problems.

Also, Facebook is hosting an event Wednesday where they're rumored to be rolling out a large update-- coincidence?!?

http://techcrunch.com/2010/10/05/facebook-redesign-lockdown/

-Matt Dodd