Rough cost for monitoring

Charles n wyble Charles at knownelement.com
Tue Oct 5 15:01:12 UTC 2010

One would need to know a lot more about the specifics of your requirements.

My suggestion would be to invest money in qualified people to watch over something like opennms or (my favorite) a combination of alienvault and opsview.

--
from the desk of Charles wyble
ceo & president known element enterprises
xmpp/sip/smtp: charles at knownelement.com
legacy pstn: 818 280 7059