AS11296 -- Hijacked?

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:50:58 UTC 2010

On 1 October 2010 06:47, Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg at tristatelogic.com> wrote:
> I hope this may ally some of the concern that has been expressed
> about me not being more forthcomeing about the details of this case.

Cheers Ron for coming forth with your reasoning, it is appreciated.
Your bit of trust in me/us has gone a long way, and its good to
understand your motivation and how you came to your conclusions.

I'm actually quite surprised that you have found so much spam coming
out of the US! I would have thought less developed countries where its
easy to obtain unregulated connections, with little legal repercussion
would be more popular. Then again, I personally have not done a lot of
research in the field.

Good luck with your endeavour.
Heath