RIP Justification

Guerra, Ruben Ruben.Guerra at arrisi.com
Fri Oct 1 00:54:18 UTC 2010

I am with Scott on this one.. I took the initial question as a focus on the edge... not the CORE. RIP is perfect for the edge to commercial CPEs. Why would want to run OSPF/ISIS at the edge. I would hope that it would be common practice to not use RIP in the CORE....

peace
--
Ruben Guerra
--------- Sent from my Nokia N900