Level 3 Communications Issues Statement Concerning Comcast's Actions

Bret Clark bclark at spectraaccess.com
Tue Nov 30 01:02:16 UTC 2010

On 11/29/2010 07:55 PM, Ren Provo wrote:
> http://blog.comcast.com/2010/11/comcast-comments-on-level-3.html
>
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Dave CROCKER<dhc2 at dcrocker.net>  wrote:

Okay's let's say L3 gives in to Comcast and pays them. L3 then turns
around and charges us (providers) more to cover the additional money
they have to pay Comcast now. In the meantime Comcast continues to
undercut the market it sells into making it harder for me as a service
provider to compete...that just isn't right. Maybe Comcast should raise
their prices to their customers to cover the cost of upgrading there
network, but then they wouldn't be able to undercut me
anymore...monopolies are a dangerous thing!