wikileaks unreachable

Andree Toonk andree+nanog at toonk.nl
Sun Nov 28 22:23:33 UTC 2010

Seems like they moved to Amazon a few hours ago:

$ whois -h whois.bgpmon.net wikileaks.org

Prefix:              46.51.128.0/18
Prefix description:  Amazon EU AWS Dublin
Country code:        IE
Origin AS:           39111
Origin AS Name:      ADSI-AS Amazon EU DC AS

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 10-11-28 2:07 PM  Jeffrey