Why is your company treating IPv6 turn ups as a sales matter?

Jack Bates jbates at brightok.net
Thu Nov 18 19:38:17 UTC 2010

Pricing hasn't been an issue when I've dealt with them. It's been more
of a "Have your account manager issue the order so we can make the
appropriate changes." which is just a business process and not unexpected.

Only reason I don't have v6 on Qwest is that I'm connected to a Juniper
and I didn't want to be moved to a Cisco to support it. When they
support v6 to customers on the Juniper, I will have the paperwork done.

Jack