experience with equinix exchange

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Thu Nov 18 05:50:07 UTC 2010

On Nov 18, 2010, at 12:48 PM, Shacolby Jackson wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with their exchange at any of
> their major datacenters, especially Great Oaks? We're wondering if people
> really love or hate it.
>
> -shac

Equinix does a fair job running 7 layers , however the layer8 and layer9 seem the lacking part
which could have been improved greatly. in Great Oaks / SJC , they seem to be the largest IX

per

https://www.peeringdb.com/private/exchange_view.php?id=5&peerParticipantsPublicsOrder=Sorter_policy&peerParticipantsPublicsDir=DESC

so being there while you are in that location seems good, and they are reliable.

mehmet