Outage between GBLX and HE?

John van Oppen jvanoppen at spectrumnet.us
Wed Nov 17 20:23:16 UTC 2010

We saw further evidence of this on paths traversing global crossing to a customer last night.    I don't know about others but we are intending to make some efforts to move traffic other places, this type of repeated failure is just terrible, especially since they still continue to announce routes indicating reachability that does not exist.

John @ AS11404 in Seattle.