AS path question.

John Osmon josmon at rigozsaurus.com
Wed Nov 10 21:36:27 UTC 2010

[... learning about path prepending ...]

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 03:39:31PM -0500, Greg Whynott wrote:
> thanks all,  this makes sense now.    and i just showed the internet how ignorant I am?

Ignorance can be cured with knowledge -- as you've just proven.

Keep showing people how ignorant you are -- eventually, you'll ask a
question that stumps 'em.  When you figure out the answer, it becomes
your turn to enlighten folks.  :-)

I guarrantee you are not the only one that learned from your question.

It's the NANOG way!