AS path question.

Greg Whynott Greg.Whynott at oicr.on.ca
Wed Nov 10 20:39:31 UTC 2010

thanks all,  this makes sense now.    and i just showed the internet how ignorant I am…

i have my maxas-limit set to 10 based on an article I was reading.  perhaps I should up that a bit.

what sort of problems are associated to overly long AS paths?   is it more of a system resource control setting?

-g