OT: VM slicing and dicing

Brandon Kim brandon.kim at brandontek.com
Tue Nov 9 22:38:00 UTC 2010

Thanks everyone for your input today on this topic. I wanted to recap with a list of sites that everyone has suggested
both online and offline for FYI purposes.

http://www.vmware.com/products/vcloud-director/

http://www.microsoft.com/systemcenter/en/us/default.aspx

http://cloud.com

http://www.gogrid.com/