Token ring? topic hijack: was Re: Mystery open source switching

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Wed Nov 3 05:24:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010, Jacob Broussard wrote:
> Wow... Reading this thread I feel like some sort of time traveler, what with
> my cable internet, multicore processor, and smartphone.

Hi, I'm from the year 2000. I've got my cable internet, some prototype DSP/CPU
combination cores that I've been playing with, and some weird attempt at
shoe-horning in a cell phone into a Palm Pilot (or the other way around?
I'm not sure. I'm still not sure.)

Oh you mean, your apple airport, apple macbook, and apple iphone? AH.
Now I see why you think you're in the future.

:-)

Adrian