help finding knowledgable BGP person at Cogeco/old Fibrewired in Canada

Wood, Loralee Loralee.Wood at circles.com
Wed May 26 15:27:23 UTC 2010

Hello-

If anyone from Cogeco is monitoring this list, can you please contact me
off list.  Our BGP advertisement through you is not propagated to any
routers that I can see, and test thru looking glass.

Now, all our inbound traffic is traversing our least preferred
connection.

Apologies for the NANOG distribution, but getting thru your new support
system always routes me to another company handling end-user
connections.

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------This message contains information that may be confidential and proprietary.  Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message immediately.