DWDM hardware recommendations

Raphael Maunier rmaunier at neotelecoms.com
Sun May 23 11:58:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

We moved from MRV to Ekinops (http://www.ekinops.net/). Mrv was really stable ( no issue for the last 3 years), but they are slow in innovation. The new cards just came out.
For a simple and cheap solution, I will benchmark, Mrv, Ekinops and BTI. The most innovative and with easy R&D access is Ekinops ( we got special version of a code for a card)

You can also contact Transmode but they are slow in response and we clearly don't understand their strategy with multiples card and multiples series. I worked with a customer using transmode, for a simple ring solution, he have 4 type of connectors !!! :)

--
Raphaël Maunier
NEO TELECOMS