[OT]Bounce Back

Jeroen van Aart jeroen at mompl.net
Thu May 20 23:08:02 UTC 2010

James Bensley wrote:
> Got the below message back from Hotmail when emailing a friend I email
> every week. I have never experienced this particular error before, is
> this just an indication of high traffic between Google Mail and
> Hotmail?

Yes, high traffic of an abusive nature, i.e. google's email servers spew
out a lot of spam. Just because they're a big company doesn't mean they
should get special treatment when they're sending spam. Google should
try it bit harder to fight their abuse problem.

Greetings,
Jeroen

--
http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/