Partial Use Of one Regions IP Block in another

Beavis pfunix at gmail.com
Thu May 20 12:56:25 UTC 2010

  From my experience with the provider I have, when I try to acquire
IP space to let's say on the RIPE side (Im on the LACNIC side) for
reasons like greater visibility (some how). I believe that RIPE
requires me to have a company registered on the EMEA side or have my
provider place it for me. but i guess when i disengage with that
provider, I may need to give back the IP space they have provided me.