useful bgp example

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Wed May 19 18:58:38 UTC 2010

On 19/05/10 13:37 -0500, Jeff Harper wrote:
> [...]

You should be using 192.168.2.0 for documented examples,or at least private
space. Configs like this tend to get cut and pasted into routers and get
changed only when they don't work.

I just had to change a router config a couple of months ago that a consult
had set up using 11.0.0.0/24 and 12.0.0.0/24, for point to point links.

--
Dan White