useful bgp example

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed May 19 18:29:21 UTC 2010

On May 19, 2010, at 2:26 PM, Jeff Harper wrote:

> [...]

Nice, but you don't show it as-path filtering your transits out.  I frequently see people take something learned from transit A and sending it to transit B, and if it happens to be the backup path in-use for your customer, your transits will accept it and likely pick you as best-path and hairpin through your network.

- Jared