eur.army.mil net ops contact?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at unfix.org
Wed May 19 12:45:32 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-19 14:36, Malte von dem Hagen wrote:
[..]
> I am aware of this way, sure. I just hoped, there would be a more...
> efficient way.

State publically that you know the location of a known terrorist
somewhere in the top X of the wanted list. Tell them that they can reach
you at email address Y, but only if they unblock Z.

Some three-letter acronym person will now already be reading this thread
intensely because of several trigger words above.... presto.

Otherwise said: you are not important enough for attention ;)
Nasty but probably true.

Greets,
  Jeroen