Stand alone voltage/etc monitoring?

Graham Beneke graham at apolix.co.za
Sat May 15 08:37:37 UTC 2010

On 2010/05/15 02:57 AM, Michael J McCafferty wrote:
> 	Is there a quick/small/handy/better way to get power quality info? If
> so, what is it? I don't own the facility.

The modern digital utility meters have extensive monitoring for power
quality. We have been using meters from EDMI[1] that can report and
record voltage, current, power factor, voltage and current waveforms,
harmonics, demand profiles and many other things.

The meters have serial interfaces and are fairly easy to connect up for
remote access.

[1] http://www.edmi-meters.com/

--
Graham Beneke