Contacts re email deliverability problem to tmomail.net?

Al Iverson aiverson at spamresource.com
Sat May 15 00:51:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM, Graham Freeman <jahiel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Delivering SMS-to-SMS would be impractical and prohibitively expensive.  This is for an iPhone messaging app that optionally delivers messages to SMS recipients for free.  The business model depends on email-to-SMS gateways.

I'm surprised more gateways aren't rate limiting or blocking you; my
experience with these services is such that the providers really want
you to utilize SMS instead, if you build up any sort of significant
volume. I've certainly seen multiple providers delay this inbound mail
periodically.

Cheers,
Al Iverson