Contacts re email deliverability problem to tmomail.net?

Jaren Angerbauer jarenangerbauer at gmail.com
Sat May 15 00:23:58 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Graham Freeman <jahiel at gmail.com> wrote:
> A client of mine is having trouble delivering (legitimate) email to tmomail.net, and I'm having trouble finding the right contact.

I just tested, and was able to successfully send an email to my
Tmobile address [myphone#]@tmomail.net.  Are you getting bounces /
failures back that are of any use?  Also FWIW (and sanity check) any
reason why your client wants to use email-to-SMS, rather than just
SMS.  From what I understand email-to-sms isn't the best platform for
getting messages to mobile devices but I may be missing some
client-specific visibility.

--Jaren