Dial Concentrators - TNT / APX8000 R.I.P.

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri May 14 02:43:56 UTC 2010

Thirty percent?  If "no access" includes financial means or developed
interest, that may be true, but 99% of all zip codes have at least person
with internet access.  And the FCC has stated that "95 percent of Americans,
or 290 million people, have terrestrial broadband access"
http://blog.zcorum.com/2010/03/national-broadband-plan-the-debate-begins/.

Frank