Books for the NOC guys...

Naveen Nathan naveen at lastninja.net
Sun May 9 11:23:45 UTC 2010

I was unable to register an acconut & edit the page. I would recommend
including the O'reilly BGP book by Iljitsch van Beijnum.

Under online stuff:

The TCP/IP guide, which is surprisingly thorough:
http://www.tcpipguide.com/

--
Naveen Nathan

To understand the human mind, understand self-deception. - Anon