any "bring your own bandwidth" IPv4 over IPv4 tunnel merchants?

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Mon May 3 19:01:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:12, Bill Bogstad <bogstad at pobox.com> wrote:
> Like many people, I can't justify the expense of "commercial" IP
> connectivity for my residence.  As a result, I deal with dynamic IP
> addresses; dns issues; and limitations on the services that I can host
> at my residence.
<snip>

Not sure where you live / what service is available to you but many
"business" DSL, cable and fixed-wireless offerings are quite
reasonably priced these days.  I pay about $100/mo for 16m x 2m and a
/28 from my local cable operator - which is likely less than
residential service plus a vpn/tunnel service. It sure isn't a fiber
metro-E connection but it does let me run my various servers out of
the house. Perhaps something to look into.

$0.02
~Chris

--
@ChrisGrundemann