Internap Looking Glass / Route Server

Steve Bertrand steve at ipv6canada.com
Sat May 1 19:01:23 UTC 2010

On 2010.05.01 12:41, Randy Bush wrote:
>> I'm looking for a public looking glass / route server connected to
>> Internap - preferably in Los Angeles. Does such a thing exist?
>
> similar subject, so excuse my piggybacking
>
> i am looking for looking glass softwhere which will run against junos,
> ios, and ios xr, so folk playing in the rpki origin validation testbed
> can see the effect of their certs/roas/... on the testbed routers.

...and a request for off-list feedback but still borderline on topic...

I'm interested in this too, specifically the RPKI aspect. I would have
gone off-list with this, but I want to voice my interest.

Randy, I'd be interested in asking some specifics... contact me off-list
if you wouldn't mind.

Steve