New Linksys CPE, IPv6 ?

Jim Burwell jimb at jsbc.cc
Wed Mar 31 22:01:47 UTC 2010

FWIW, I see no IPv6 options on my WRT610N HW Version 2.  I thought maybe
there was a new firmware version which added IPv6 capability, but I'm
still running the latest.  There's no IPv6 options on any menu,
including 6to4 options that I can see.  May be available under DD-WRT or
something similar, although last time I looked this model only had alpha
stage support for DD-WRT.

- Jim