New Linksys CPE, IPv6 ?

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Mar 31 20:15:02 UTC 2010

I reached out to the inside sales of Linksys just as recently as last week,
and they wrote me back:
	We did a little further research to see how we were currently
	roadmapping RFC3633 and it looks like we have no current router
	models that will be coming out over the next couple quarters
	that support it on the consumer side of the house.
and later:
	We will keep tabs with the BU on support and will let you
	know if we hear anything coming up on the roadmap.

Frank