Time for a lounge mailing list

Paul Bosworth pbosworth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:36:35 UTC 2010

I support the creation of a "lounge" list as well. Often times people posit
ideas or concepts on the NANOG list that may not directly fall under the
requirements of the list. A "lounge" type list would be a great catch-all
and could take some of the perceived off-topic discussion to another list.
In that case, if you don't like the volume of "non NANOG" business you can
just unsubscribe. It cleans up this list and I feel it would probably
strengthen this community as bit as well.

--
Paul H Bosworth
GCFW, CCNP, CCIP, CCDP