Finding content in your job title

Roland Perry lists at internetpolicyagency.com
Wed Mar 31 15:49:45 UTC 2010

In article
<r2i877585b01003310746z930ef004w54e76adc3ca334c at mail.gmail.com>, Michael
Dillon <wavetossed at googlemail.com> writes

>Be careful where you get the examples to model yourself upon.
>For instance, you are in Canada and I think it is actually illegal
>to call yourself and engineer unless you are licenced. And as
>far as I know there is no licencing available for network engineers.

Licenced by the Canadian authorities? Here in the UK we have
"Institutes", such as IEEE, where membership can convey some
authenticity to the title of 'Chartered Engineer'. But anyone can be a
normal engineer (even people like me with a Masters in Engineering, but
never bothered to apply to IEEE).
--
Roland Perry