Posting from freebie E-mail Accounts

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 12:53:30 UTC 2010

We are not allowed to post from work email accounts to lists such as
these as well.

The CISO's reasoning (and he may have a point...) is that we might ask
the list "Hey...I can't figure out why my Cisco $MODEL router is doing
"this" when I upgrade to $VERSION of IOS."

Then someone trolling to hack you knows you have one of them in your
network running that version of code.  It still may be easy enough to
extrapolate where you work from your personal email using other
publicly available methods but