Posting from freebie E-mail Accounts

Henry Linneweh hrlinneweh at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 08:32:53 UTC 2010

Currently there are 3556 post's from nanog in this mailist account, I use this 1,
of ten sub-accounts that I have with this provider to focus clearly on Nanog related issues.
It is not free.

I do however prefer that the professionals stay away from irc or facebook
cutsy pie names, it is also good if you show those names like fergie does
his, it is part of the network tradition and in good spirit.

-henry