Posting from freebie E-mail Accounts

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 03:54:36 UTC 2010

On 3/30/2010 22:42, Andrew D Kirch wrote:
> Is there anyone here who is legitimate using a freebie webmail account?
> I am proposing that the NANOG administration drop everything originating
> from commonly used webmail providers, and add further RHS filters as
> additional providers are identified as problems.

I have mixed feelings--I use a gmail account for some things.

As a moderator on other lists, I'm more comfortable with taking a quick
hammer to miscreants with any debate off line.
--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs