Finding content in your job title

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 03:50:26 UTC 2010

On 3/30/2010 22:35, Steve Bertrand wrote:

> The feedback that I've received off-list has led me to believe that I
> just need to scratch the title, and have my name and number.
>
> Who cares what I do. Those who want to call/email me will have a purpose
> for doing so anyway ;)

Post University I identify myself by name, three phone numbers and email
address.  Ifv I still carried a pager, its number might have been there,
although when I last carried a pager, the telephone system we had would
page me if somebody left a message.

--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs