Finding content in your job title

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 03:47:34 UTC 2010

that's right Steve, as I said before, what you do and how you do it,
and in particular what do you contribute to the networking community
will speak much better of yourself than any title you can imagine.

Do you think that folks like Tim Berners-Lee, Vint Cerf, Jon Postel,
etc, etc, need a title ?

Focus on the substance not on the appearance.