DNS TXT field usage ?

Tarig Yassin tariq198487 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:06:08 UTC 2010

Hi Jul

Dkim , SPF ,and Domainkey are sender authentication methods for email system. Which use Public Key Cryptography.

The mail server apends signiture to every outgoing message using private key. the recepient mail server to verify needs the public key which placed in the sender DNS server.

see

dig suin.edu.sd txt --> for SPF

dig _domainkey.suin.edu.sd txt  --> for DKIM

regards,
--
Tarig Y. Adam
Chief Technology Officer