NEED ANY LINK OR SAMPLE TEMPLATE FOR ROUTINE NETWORK (ISP)

joe mcguckin joe at via.net
Wed Mar 24 20:33:53 UTC 2010

Folks,

Since the last internet cleaning day, we've discovered that straightening the ethernet cables as much as possible,  eliminating unnecessary bends and kinks
significantly speeds up the network.

Also, taking a cue from my sports car, we've contracted with a supplier to make all our new cabling with steel braided sheathing on the exterior.

Now, if I could only figure out how to install a Cooler Master CPU cooler on my AGS+ core router...

Joe McGuckin
ViaNet Communications

joe at via.net
650-207-0372 cell