IP4 Space

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Mar 24 13:59:38 UTC 2010

When we were running AppleTalk and IPX not many of us had corporate access
to the internet.  I remember those IPX days, and one of the driving reasons
to move to IP was to get internet access.  I remember adding IP to our
Netware 4.x servers.  Because IPv4 is the lingua franca of the internet, I
don't think we can directly compare it to AppleTalk and IPX.

Frank