NSP-SEC

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Tue Mar 23 12:59:26 UTC 2010

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:13:48 BST, Guillaume FORTAINE said:

> I have read with interest this document.

(lots of irrelevant commentary elided - the vast majority of which merely
confirms the point that a lot of people have been doing further research on
issues that we identified a decade and more ago)

> In 1991, I was in primary school. In 2000, the date of your link, I got
> my first access to Internet. And now ? ;) !

And now, you're still acting like you've got new unique insights and going out
of your way to irritate the very same more experienced people that you probably
should be trying to learn from, when you haven't bothered to find out that
you're once again 10 and 20 years behind the curve:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plonk_%28Usenet%29

Wow. Rich Sexton really *did* contribute something important to the Net.