NSP-SEC

William Pitcock nenolod at systeminplace.net
Sat Mar 20 20:23:33 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 22:12 +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
> On 3/20/10 8:37 PM, William Pitcock wrote:
> > That is not what I mean and you know it.
>
> What do you mean than? Hank made a good point on the type of traffic
> normally going through these groups.

My point hasn't much to do with the NSP-SEC list, I know plenty well
what traffic goes through there, but instead that the security community
is not welcoming to new contributors.  I do run a bloody DNSBL, after
all.

My point was also that there are people on the NSP-SEC list that can get
things done faster than PSIRT/etc do on turnaround times.  Many of those
same people also exist on a certain irc channel that will remain
unnamed, too.

William