AT&T MIS Testing Center Manager

Micheal Patterson micheal at spmedicalgroup.com
Fri Mar 19 21:14:02 UTC 2010

Is there a manager in the AT&T MIS Testing center by chance on the list, or
anyone have a contact that can put me in direct touch with one? I've got one
circuit out of a bonded set that the testing center has had in a loopback
now for almost 24 hours and after level 3 escalation, it's still not
normaled up, my csu still shows a loop up, and all calls today, approx 1
every hour and half for the last 8 hours has resulted in "We show the
smartjack tested good, but we're showing that it's looping back toward the
CSU, we'll open up a ticket with the testing center to request the loop be
removed."

Thanks.

--
Micheal Patterson