Open Security (was Re:[a string that stops delivery here])

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 14:09:46 UTC 2010

On 3/19/2010 08:44, William Pitcock wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-03-19 at 08:31 -0500, John Kristoff wrote:
>> An ongoing area of work is to build better closed,
>> trusted communities without leaks.
>
> Have you ever considered that public transparency might not be a bad
> thing?  This seems to be the plight of many security people, that they
> have to be 100% secretive in everything they do, which is total
> bullshit.
>
> Just saying.

It is clear that our security would be much improved if our politicians
had to operate out in the open.

--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs