NSP-SEC

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:50:37 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Guillaume FORTAINE <gfortaine at live.com> wrote:
> Misses, Misters,

You forgot the ballers, shot callers, brawlers, those who dippin' in
the benz with the spoilers. [0]

> I would want to inform you that the security of the Internet, that is
> discussed in the NSP-SEC mailing-list [0] by a selected group of vendors
> (Cisco, Juniper & Arbor) [1] and operations contacts of the big ISPs [2] :

I personally believe that that U.S. Americans are unable to do so
because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and,
uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa
and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they
should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh,
or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the
Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our
children. [1]

> 1) applies the "Security through Obscurity" paradigm that has been proven
> inefficient [3]. To quote [4] :

When the Sun shines upon Earth, 2 - major Time points are created on
opposite sides of Earth - known as Midday and Midnight. Where the 2
major Time forces join, synergy creates 2 new minor Time points we
recognize as Sunup and Sundown. The 4-equidistant Time points can be
considered as Time Square imprinted upon the circle of Earth. In a
single rotation of the Earth sphere, each Time corner point rotates
through the other 3-corner Time points, thus creating 16 corners, 96
hours and 4-simultaneous 24 hour Days within a single rotation of
Earth - equated to a Higher Order of Life Time Cube. [2]

> First question : Why was I able to find this mail on the Internet if it
> should be kept secret ?

ELMSFORD 12 GALAXIES CESJROGENICAL ERGONOMICS NBC: XOXPHROZENIGUL
COVERAGE WASPROVENIKIL ADMONISHMENTS MINUSCULE STRATOSPHERICAL [3]

> Second question : Do you still ask yourself why the Internet is so insecure
> ? [10]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMvKeX7erI [4]

I am also curious [5], is OBESUS [6] the new IASON [7]? Are you Peter
and Karin Dambier [8]?

Drive Slow [9],

Paul WALL [10]

[0] http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/p_diddy/all_about_the_benjamins.html