CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoringand DynamicReconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

Tammy A. Wisdom tammy-lists at wiztech.biz
Thu Mar 18 03:01:45 UTC 2010

do you have brain damage or something?
did you eat lead paint chips as a kid?
parents drop you too much?
I swear take a f***ing hint idiot.
PS welcome to my killfile and the AHBL
GO AWAY!!!!!!!
--Tammy

----- "Guillaume FORTAINE" <gfortaine at live.com> wrote:

> This is really not funny.
>
> Especially coming from a monkey with a "fixurpc" pattern in his email
> address. My friend, I believe that I can give you a serious course in
> Computer Architecture ;) !
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Guillaume FORTAINE
>
> On 03/18/2010 03:11 AM, Joe wrote:
> >  Ok, off topic, but hey, its St.Patricks day gotta have a laugh.
> >
> >  <off_topic_sarcasm>
> >  His responses remind me of this fellow in Nigeria. He (Prince
> Tatobany)
> >  really needed my help, and thankfully I was there to lend a hand.
> Hopefully
> >  someone will help him out with his endeavors and his spam ^h^h^h^h
> >  information.
> >  </off_topic_sarcasm>
> >
> >  Regards,
> >  -Joe

Disclaimer:

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail
in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or
distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your
cooperation.