CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoringand DynamicReconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

Joe jbfixurpc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:11:07 UTC 2010

Ok, off topic, but hey, its St.Patricks day gotta have a laugh.

<off_topic_sarcasm>
His responses remind me of this fellow in Nigeria. He (Prince Tatobany)
really needed my help, and thankfully I was there to lend a hand. Hopefully
someone will help him out with his endeavors and his spam ^h^h^h^h
information.
</off_topic_sarcasm>

Regards,
-Joe